Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Wil Remain In My Heart Forever


I couldn't do anything
Except stand there and stare into space
Because too much heartache you bring
I'd rather you spit in my face

Tonight I found something out
Something which I really, really hate
And I knew without a doubt
That what I did was too little, too late

Sleepless nights will soon follow
Just like what happened before
I do not know what to do or where to go
I feel shattered to the very core

When I reached out, I grabbed thin air
And then I see myself falling, falling
What I need is for you top care
And hear you call me "Darling"

At times I feel I am chasing the wind
Useless and a waste of energy
To capture the wind, I must be keen
And keen is the best word to describe me

Keen is what I will always be
So that I can have the person I adore
And I will be like the sea
Always chasing the shore

Tonight I walk alone
Hands in pocket and head full of though
All that is lost is gone
And now i will seize every opportunity I got

Immortality you will gain
In my heart

0 comments: