Saturday, March 22, 2008

You Are The reason that I Live


I close my eyes and try to sleep,
But thoughts of you I keep.
They flood my dreams,
Like the running streams.

You're my one and only choice,
I smile when I hear your voice.
I miss you when you're away,
I think about you all day.

When you hold me tight,
You make everything alright.
You cheer me up when I'm sad;
You calm me down if I'm mad.

You wrap your arms around my hips,
Holding me tight and kissing my lips.
Never let me go or I might fall,
Always be there if I shall call.

Take away my sadness and sorrow,
Show me there is always a tomorrow.
Tell me that everything is going to be fine,
Call me yours and I will call you mine.

You are a gift sent from above,
I write this poem for you love.
To tell you how I exactly feel,
To tell you this feeling is real.

I want this feeling to last forever,
I hope we'll always stay together.
And that our love stays strong,
And that I don't do you wrong.

Never to break your heart,
Never to tear our love apart.

0 comments: